Partnering with The Condo Group, we’re proud to offer SportStart, a funding opportunity for children and youth under 19 years who require full or partial funding in order to participate in PISE Community Programs or Camps.
Who is The Condo Group?
The Condo Group are Victoria’s local experts in condo and strata real estate. They are committed to giving back through community initiatives that promote health, education and the environment. 2017 is their 10-year anniversary and the SportStart Grant is one of 10 ways they are saying thanks by giving back.
PISE considers the social and economic barriers facing the young person’s family when determining eligibility for funding. To help manage the increased demand and to ensure fair distribution of funding, as resources allow, first time applicants will receive priority for grant funding. If funding is available, returning applicants will be considered.
- Children under 19 years old at time of program commencement are eligible to apply for a grant.
- Grants are applied directly to PISE for the payment of PISE sport camps and community programs.
- Applications must be received 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the program requested, and payment for the program should not have been made. We cannot process the grant in time for the program if it is submitted later than this.
- Preference is given to first time applicants.
- Grant amount awarded is based on need, with a limit of $250 per child/per fiscal year. (April 1 – March 31)
- Incomplete applications will be returned.
- Reference should be someone who is familiar with the child and aware of your family circumstances. Reference cannot be a family member or relation. Suggested references are: coach, teacher, school counsellor, neighbor.
- Additional clarification of circumstances may be requested.