PISE Programs Update

March 23, 2020

In consideration of the escalating situation with COVID-19 and concern for the health of our community and staff, we have made the decision to postpone all community programs effective March 17, 2020 until Further Notice. This means that we will continue to monitor details provided by both our national and international governing health bodies and update the community when it is safe to reopen our facility.


This is an unprecedented, challenging time for the world with many complexities occurring simultaneously.  Our collective health and safety comes first.  None of us knows how long this will take, but it will pass and then we will rejoin and rebuild with renewed energy and passion!


We are grateful for the outpouring of support for each other and our team that we have received in the past days and please follow our social media and website for outdoor and home workouts


Take care of yourself and your loved ones, and please stay safe.