Please note Fitness Center bookings will require creating a separate account on our booking service. At this time members will be limited to 3 spots per week, and only one booking per day. Over the following weeks we will be adding blocks, including 60 minute bookings. Please note, both 60 and 90 minute bookings will count towards your 3 weekly booking maximum. Click on the Reserve your time button below.
We are excited to reopen the fitness centre!
For your safety we are following BC Ministry of Health and WorkSafe BC guidelines, so things are going to look a little different.
- First, do NOT enter the facility if you are sick! Clients must answer a BC Health Assessment each day. Please read through the guidelines below included in the new etiquette & procedures.
- Hours are limited and will increase when possible. Please check our hours page for the latest info.
- Everyone will be required to sign and send our new waiver to email@example.com.
- Everyone will be required to agree to the new fitness centre etiquette & procedures.
- Members will need to reserve time to use the fitness centre. This will allow for physical distancing to be observed and for staff to do additional cleaning. There will be a minimum of 10 booking spaces at one time. We will be starting with a few time slots a day and will gradually add more as we work out the kinks. These bookings will include various length bookings however clients will be limited to 3 bookings a week. Please see the detailed process below.
- At this time reservations will only by available online.
- Drop-ins are NOT available. Existing members have the option of activating their membership, or keeping it on hold and buying a Summer Special option. New clients are welcome to purchase one of our Summer Special options and try PISE out.
- Memberships can only be purchased online or over the phone at 250.220.2510.
- Parking will be FREE this summer for PISE members!
Hours, policy and protocols will be continuously evolving and will be updated as needed.
Summer Special Options* (all rates +GST)
Process for Booking your Time slot
Email waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important New Etiquette and Procedures
- Entrance for members will ONLY be through fitness centre exterior door entrance (door by field and gymnasium entrance).
- Staff and Clients should be answering BC Health Assessment each day.
- STAY HOME if you have travelled in the past 14 days OR if someone in your household is sick.
- Do NOT enter the facility if you are sick.
- Anyone exhibiting any signs of sickness will be asked to be leave the facility immediately.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
- There will be no access to the fitness centre until the scheduled start time, individuals are asked to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to their reserved time.
- No entry will be permitted for individuals arriving 15 minutes AFTER scheduled start time.
- Those arriving early must line up on the markings outside the fitness centre exterior door entrance (door by field and gymnasium entrance), alongside the wall.
- Observe and adhere to signage and physical distancing while waiting in the queue.
- 5 minutes before the scheduled start time, PISE staff will check in those who are already waiting outside the entrance. A sanitization station will be located outside prior to entering the building.
- Doors to building will be opened on the hour of the given time slot.
- Washrooms will be available with limited capacity on the first floor.
- Please arrive with essentials to your training sessions. A small cubby will be assigned to members but limited space will be available.
- Upon entering the fitness centre, each person will receive a Client Carrier, which will include colored cones and a bottle of sanitizing spray to use for the duration of the workout. Paper towel is available throughout the fitness centre. Bags of chalk will be available upon request.
- PISE staff will make an announcement to participants explaining expectations at the beginning of every scheduled workout.
- Observe and obey all taped areas and directional signage throughout your workout. You must maintain a physical distance of 2m/6ft at all times.
- Clean equipment before and after use with sanitizer spray and paper towel and follow outlined instructions as posted
- Outdoor access for workout purposes will not be available during your scheduled booking.
- 15 minutes prior to the end of the session an announcement will be made to ensure clients are aware of the time.
- Exit is through the same designated door by the fitness centre.
- Equipment cannot be shared or used simultaneously.
- Avoid spotting and only lift loads that you can manage on your own.
- Some equipment may be closed temporarily due to proximity to other equipment. Please see signs for reference.
- Water fountains are not available. Please bring own water bottle with you to your training session.
- Change rooms and shower facilities are not currently available. Arrive in comfortable workout clothing and sneakers.