Looking to book a facility? Follow our three simple steps! Renting is based on first come, first serve with seasonal renters receiving the first right of refusal. We make every effort to provide our facilities to all applicants, but can’t guarantee all requests will be accommodated.
How It Works
Liability Insurance Clause
The Users shall, without limiting its obligations or liabilities herein and at its own expense, provide and maintain the following insurances with insurers licensed in British Columbia and in forms and amounts acceptable to PISE: General liability insurance with a limit of not less than Two Million Dollars ($2, 000,000), inclusive per occurrence for bodily injury and property damage including loss of use thereof. Such insurance shall extend to cover the Users, its officers, employees, servants, agents, contractors, and volunteers and shall include PISE, its officers, employees, servants, agents, contractors and volunteers as additionally insured with respect to liability arising out of the use or occupation by the Users of the property belonging to PISE.
Certificate of Insurance Clause
If the Users already has liability coverage they shall provide PISE with evidence of all required insurance prior to the event date. Such evidence of insurance shall be in the form of a certificate of insurance. NOTE: These certificates should be issued by the insurer or insurance broker of the Users group and must contain the following information:
- Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence named as additionally insured on your policy
- Name of the insurance company and the binder or policy number
- Name and address of the Insured (Users group)
- Policy period (covering at least the period of the facility rental)
- Description of coverage
- Policy limits
- Description of insured operation and location(s)
- Signature of authorized representative and date
Waiver of Subrogation Clause
The Users hereby agrees to waive all right of subrogation or recourse against Pacific Institute of Sport Excellence with respect to the use or occupation by the Users of the premises described in the license agreements.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I rent a PISE facility?
To rent a PISE facility, follow the three steps outlined above, starting with the online booking form.
How do I get insurance for my event?
Contact any insurance provider, and give them the details of your event. Be sure to read the insurance information above for details on what insurance you need to have.
How do I cancel my booking?
In the event of cancellation, a written cancellation must be provided by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter, addressed to:
4371 Interurban Road
What is the cancelation policy?
- Phone call cancellations will not be accepted. Once a written notice is received by a PISE representative, confirmation of the cancellation will be emailed to the user(s). Your rental will not be considered cancelled without this confirmation.
- If cancellation is received more than 30 days prior to the facility usage, the user(s) will be reimbursed all fees with the exception of a $10 administrative fee.
- If cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to the event, the user(s) will be reimbursed 50% of the total rental fees. If within 24 hours, the entire fee will be levied.
PISE reserves the right to cancel a booking or terminate this agreement where:
- PISE will not exercise its right to cancel a booking in an unreasonable manner and will provide as much notice to the user(s) as possible. PISE will cancel only if it is unable to hold up its obligations for reasons including, but not limited to, emergency conditions. PISE will endeavor to provide the Users with an alternate facility. If the alternate facility is not suitable to the user(s), as much notice as possible will be given, and the full fees will be reimbursed.
- Where PISE cancels a booking for any reason within this agreement, the user(s) agrees that PISE is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage suffered by the user(s).