A Safe Fitness Environment
PISE continues to closely monitor the information and requirements provided by the Government of BC, Island Health and WorkSafe BC to maintain the health and safety of our staff and client in response to COVID19. With Step 3 of the re-start plan started as of July 1st, PISE team have been preparing for our response. This Step 3 restart plan will bring changes and will take some time for our team to coordinate to ensure that we are following the guidelines.
- Do NOT enter the facility if you are sick!
- Masks are no longer mandatory but recommended indoors where physical distancing is not possible. This includes the fitness centre and commons public areas.
- Members no longer have to book spots in the Fitness Centre.
- Drop-ins are available.
- Changerooms will be reopening this week.
- All Members must scan their PISE cards to enter the Fitness Centre.
- Hours of Operation:
- 6am-8pm weekdays
- 8am-7pm Saturday
- 8am-6pm Sunday
Important New Etiquette and Procedures
In effect as of July 19, 2021
- Entrance for members will ONLY be through fitness centre exterior door entrance (door by field and gymnasium entrance).
- STAY HOME if you or if someone in your household is sick.
- Avoid touching your face and Cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
- Washrooms will be available.
- Upon entering the fitness centre, please continue to wash or sanitize hands.
- Upon entering the fitness centre, we ask that all clients continue to pick up a bottle of sanitizing spray and towel to use for the duration of the workout. Paper towel is available throughout the fitness centre. Bags of chalk will be available upon request.
- Please continue to clean equipment before and after use with sanitizer spray and paper towel.
- Water fountains are available.
- Change rooms are now available, but showers are still not available.
- Arrive in comfortable workout clothing and sneakers.
- PISE management reserves the right to revoke membership/access if these guidelines, expectations and etiquette are not followed.
When you become a PISE member, you have access to our high quality performance fitness centre for all abilities, including an impressive range of equipment and access to the Track & Training Zone, 4-lane track, and field.
You’ll have a dedicated, trained Fitness Attendant always on shift to assist you who has a minimum of BCRPA certification. Four Month, Eight Month and Annual Memberships now include a 20% discount on PISE programs*!
Camosun Students1, Faculty & Staff
All rates plus GST | 1. With valid student card | 2. Seniors rates apply to anyone 60+ years
3. 10x Flex Passes have no expiry date & are not shareable | 4. Includes a parking pass, locker and towel service
*Paid memberships only
Student, senior and faculty memberships can be purchased at the PISE Fitness Centre.
Please note: memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.