Fall Flex Pass
Fall is a great time to get into the gym, but it’s also a busy time of year (don’t forget school starts soon!). We’re offering a 30 session Fall Flex Pass for only $229* which works out to $8 per session! Our Flex Passes never expires so that you can pay per session not per month. . Our fitness centre is accessible to all abilities.
*tax not included.
Does not include adult programs.
Gymnasium availability is limited, space not guaranteed.
Offer ends September 6th
Fitness Centre is back to pre-covid hours.
Adapted/Sensory Friendly Fitness: Saturdays 11:00 am – 12:15 pm.
Enjoy a quiet workout with lowered lights and music and heavy lifting and weight dropping are prohibited.
You can reach us at 250-220-2510 or email@example.com
Camosun Students1, Faculty & Staff
All rates plus GST | 1. With valid student card | 2. Seniors rates apply to anyone 60+ years
3. 10x Flex Passes have no expiry date & are not shareable | 4. Includes a parking pass, locker and towel service
*Paid memberships only
Student, senior and faculty memberships can be purchased at the PISE Fitness Centre.
Please note: memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
When you become a PISE member, you have access to our high quality performance fitness centre for all abilities, including an impressive range of equipment and access to the Track & Training Zone, 4-lane track, and field. Starting June 1, 2022 all Annual Memberships will include a 20% discount on PISE adult programs! General Public Annual Memberships also include 10% off personal training (not off Intro package or single sessions).
A Safe Fitness Environment
- Fitness Centre is open to full capacity.
- Do NOT enter the facility if you are sick!
- All Members must scan their PISE cards to enter the Fitness Centre.
- All fitness/weight room activities (programs and drop-in) for all eligible ages (i.e. 12 years and up for the weight room)
- All indoor adult sport activities including but not limited to volleyball and basketball
- Please be aware that PISE is committed to ensuring that our clients and staff remain safe during these times and is following the Provincial Health Orders as we interpret them. Changes may occur as we receive more information and guidance from the government.
Important New Etiquette and Procedures
- Washrooms will be available.
- Avoid touching your face and Cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
- Upon entering the fitness centre, please continue to wash or sanitize hands.
- Upon entering the fitness centre, we ask that all clients continue to pick up a bottle of sanitizing spray and towel to use for the duration of the workout. Paper towel is available throughout the fitness centre. Bags of chalk will be available upon request.
- Please continue to clean equipment before and after use with sanitizer spray and paper towel.
- Water fountains are available.
- Change rooms are available
- Arrive in comfortable workout clothing and sneakers.
- No open-toed shoes in the Fitness Centre
- PISE management reserves the right to revoke membership/access if these guidelines, expectations and etiquette are not followed.