A Safe Fitness Environment
For your safety we are following BC Ministry of Health and WorkSafe BC guidelines, so things look a little different.
- First, do NOT enter the facility if you are sick! Clients must answer a BC Health Assessment each day. Please read through the guidelines below included in the new etiquette & procedures.
- Please know MASKS are required at all times ( including during exercise) in the Fitness Centre (updated April 6, 2021)
- Please ensure you have a mask on when entering PISE.
- Physical Distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- Hours are limited, please check our hours page for the latest info.
- Everyone will be required to sign and send our new waiver to PISE Reception
- Everyone will be required to agree to the new fitness centre etiquette & procedures.
- Members will need to reserve time to use the fitness centre. This will allow for physical distancing to be observed and for staff to do additional cleaning. There are limited booking spaces at one time. We currently have six time slots on weekdays and limited slots on Saturdays and Sundays.
- At this time reservations will only by available online.
- Members have the ability to reserve up to 7 time slots per week.
- Members are only eligible for only 1 booking timeslot per day.
- Drop-ins are NOT available. Existing members can call to ensure their membership is active. New clients are welcome to purchase a flex pass, 1 or 4 month membership.
- Memberships can only be purchased online or over the phone at 250.220.2510.
- CSEE/CSI members can only book 24 hours in advance.
- Timeslot options are subject to change and please continue to check Booksteam for updates.
- Parking must be purchased at the meters starting September 1, 2020.
- Cancellation policy: All members are required to give 24 hours’ notice to cancel their session. If you have any questions, please contact us directly at Reception or 250.220.2510.
- No-show policy: Due to the unique situation we find ourselves in, PISE is adopting a strict no-show policy. Should clients miss three sessions without prior communication, PISE reserves the right to suspend clients membership for two weeks with no compensation. This policy is to ensure all members of the PISE community have the opportunity to use our facilities.
When you become a PISE member, you have access to our high quality performance fitness centre for all abilities, including an impressive range of equipment and access to the Track & Training Zone, 4-lane track, and field.
You’ll have a dedicated, trained Fitness Attendant always on shift to assist you who has a minimum of BCRPA certification. Four Month, Eight Month and Annual Memberships now include a 20% discount on PISE programs*!
Camosun Students1, Faculty & Staff
All rates plus GST | 1. With valid student card | 2. Seniors rates apply to anyone 60+ years
3. 10x Flex Passes have no expiry date & are not shareable | 4. Includes a parking pass, locker and towel service
*Paid memberships only
Student, senior and faculty memberships can be purchased at the PISE Fitness Centre.
Please note: memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Important New Etiquette and Procedures
- Entrance for members will ONLY be through fitness centre exterior door entrance (door by field and gymnasium entrance).
- Staff and Clients should be answering BC Health Assessment each day.
- STAY HOME if you have travelled in the past 14 days OR if someone in your household is sick.
- Do NOT enter the facility if you are sick.
- Anyone exhibiting any signs of sickness will be asked to be leave the facility immediately.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
- There will be no access to the fitness centre until the scheduled start time, individuals are asked to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to their reserved time.
- No entry will be permitted for individuals arriving 30 minutes AFTER scheduled start time.
- Those arriving early must line up on the markings outside the fitness centre exterior door entrance (door by field and gymnasium entrance), alongside the wall.
- Observe and adhere to signage and physical distancing while waiting in the queue.
- 5 minutes before the scheduled start time, PISE staff will check in those who are already waiting outside the entrance. A sanitization station will be located outside prior to entering the building.
- Doors to building will be opened on the hour of the given time slot.
- Washrooms will be available with limited capacity on the first floor.
- Please arrive with essentials to your training sessions. A small cubby will be assigned to members but limited space will be available.
- Upon entering the fitness centre, each person will receive a Client Carrier, which will include colored cones and a bottle of sanitizing spray to use for the duration of the workout. Paper towel is available throughout the fitness centre. Bags of chalk will be available upon request.
- PISE staff will make an announcement to participants explaining expectations at the beginning of every scheduled workout.
- Observe and obey all taped areas and directional signage throughout your workout. You must maintain a physical distance of 2.5m/6ft at all times.
- Clean equipment before and after use with sanitizer spray and paper towel and follow outlined instructions as posted
- Outdoor access for workout purposes will not be available during your scheduled booking.
- 5 minutes prior to the end of the session an announcement will be made to ensure clients are aware of the time.
- Exit is through the same designated door by the fitness centre.
- Equipment cannot be shared or used simultaneously.
- Avoid spotting and only lift loads that you can manage on your own.
- Some equipment may be closed temporarily due to proximity to other equipment. Please see signs for reference.
- Water fountains are available only for filling water bottles. Please bring own water bottle with you to your training session.
- Change rooms and shower facilities are not currently available. Arrive in comfortable workout clothing and sneakers.